World 1 is the first world of New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It contains eight levels, and is unlocked from the beginning of the game.
Video Guides Edit
Star Coin Guide Edit
World 1-1 Edit
- Star Coin 1: Use the Propellor Mushroom to propel yourself into the Star Coin located above the first ?-Block after the level's checkpoint.
- Star Coin 2: Upon reaching the level's third rolling hill, wait for it to roll around until a pipe appears. Enter the pipe to find the Star Coin, which can be reached either with a Propellor Mushroom or a Wall Jump.
- Star Coin 3: Above the level's third rolling hill, use a Propellor Mushroom to propel to a platform above, then head right to find the Star Coin.
World 1-2 Edit
- Star Coin 1: Use a jump to reach this Star Coin located next to the level's second purple crystal.
- Star Coin 2: Use the level's first Wii-Remote-tilting platform to reach a pipe to the upper-right side. Enter it, then hit the ?-Block in the center of the room to reveal a P-Switch. Activate it, then climb up the blocks to reach the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Near the end of the cave area, this Star Coin can be seen between two red pipes. Enter the nearby green pipe (by ground-pounding the blocks above it) and use the POW Block to cause the Coin to fall, allowing you to collect it.
World 1-3 Edit
- Star Coin 1: Use Yoshi to flutter jump from the platforms under the Star Coin to reach it.
- Star Coin 2: After reaching the first yellow pipe after the checkpoint, enter the secret alcove underneath it and enter the pipe there. In the cave area, use Yoshi's flutter jump to reach the nearby Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Near the end of the level, use Yoshi's flutter jump to jump from the red pipe under the Star Coin up into it.
World 1-Fortress Edit
- Star Coin 1: Use the level's second swinging platform to reach the Star Coin on the left side.
- Star Coin 2: Use the set of three platforms after the first Star Coin to reach a small platform on the right side. From here, wall jump upwards to find a secret alcove with this Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Use the first swinging platform after the checkpoint to reach the platform on the right side of the area, where the Star Coin awaits.
World 1-4 Edit
- Star Coin 1: After the checkpoint, use an Ice Flower to freeze the Cheep Cheep swimming near this Star Coin (on the water's surface), then use its frozen body to reach the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: This Star Coin is on the water's surface between two red pipes (shooting water jets). To reach it, use an Ice Flower to freeze a Cheep Cheep under the Coin and ride his body up to the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: To reach this Star Coin blocked by a water jet, use an Ice Flower to freeze the Urchin above the water jet, which will block it and allow access to the Coin.
World 1-5 Edit
- Star Coin 1: From the first set of three Brick Blocks, use them to reach a high platform with two Brick Blocks. Run and slide under them to hit them and reveal a Beanstalk. Climb it, then ride the ?-Blocks to get the Star Coin from above.
- Star Coin 2: Use either a Koopa shell or a Propellor Mushroom to reach this Star Coin under the second large rotating green block.
- Star Coin 3: Near the end of the level, use either a Propellor Mushroom or a Koopa Paratroopa to reach this Star Coin above the rotating red blocks.
World 1-6 Edit
- Star Coin 1: Use a bouncing Koopa Troopa to reach this Star Coin high above the third rolling hill.
- Star Coin 2: Use the nearby Koopa Paratroopas to reach this Star Coin on a high platform above the fourth rolling hill.
- Star Coin 3: Enter the secret alcove located under the checkpoint to find a hidden pipe. Enter it and traverse the fast rolling hill to reach the Star Coin on the right side.
World 1-Castle Edit
- Star Coin 1: This Star Coin is simply in the air above the fourth gear. Jump into it to collect it.
- Star Coin 2: Use the large Thwomp above this Star Coin to break the stone blocks and allow access to the Coin. (Watch out for the Thwomp!)
- Star Coin 3: Use the level's final gear to enter the green pipe on the lava's surface. Inside, use the P-Switch to create a block bridge leading to the Star Coin.
Secret Exit Guide Edit
- World 1-3: This level's secret exit is found on top of the land mass above the third Star Coin. To reach it, use the platforms near the Fire Piranha Plant in the yellow pipe to reach a hidden ledge, then use Yoshi to flutter jump to the top of the land mass. Head right to enter a secret pipe leading to the secret Goal Pole, which unlocks the Cannon to World 5.
Return to... Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.