Banjo-Tooie (XBLA) is a game released in 2009, and was developed by Rare and 4J Studios. The game was released for Xbox Live Arcade (Xbox 360). (This guide covers the Xbox Live Arcade version.)
- Spiral Mountain
- Overworld: Isle o' Hags
- World 1: Mayahem Temple
- World 2: Glitter Gulch Mine
- World 3: Witchyworld
- World 4: Jolly Roger's Lagoon
- World 5: Terrydactyland
- World 6: Grunty Industries
- World 7: Hailfire Peaks
- World 8: Cloud Cuckooland
- World 9: Cauldron Keep
- Knocked Out Klungo (20G): Defeat Klungo once.
- Treasure Hunt (20G): Collect one Red Feather, one Gold Feather, one Egg, one Note and one Jinjo.
- All Beaten Up (20G): Use either Mumbo's attack or the Daddy T-Rex to defeat 20 enemies.
- A Merry Old Soul (20G): Defeat Old King Coal.
- Hatch the Future (20G): Use a split-up pad or hatch a Stop 'n' Swop egg.
- Calamari Bonanza (20G): Freeze all the octopi located in Jolly Roger's Lagoon.
- It Lives! (15G): Use Mumbo's "Life" magic on Sabreman in Hailfire Peaks.
- After the Rainbow (10G): Perform Mumbo's "Rain Dance" magic in Cloud Cuckooland.
- My Nemesis (10G): Defeat the Hag 1 (Gruntilda).
- Points Make Prizes (15G): Obtain 60 points in the "Balloon Burst" mini-game in the Crazy Castle of Witchyworld.
- They Think It's All Over... (15G): Win the Kickball finals in Hailfire Peaks.
- Shoot 'Em Up! (15G): Defeat either 20 Ulcers, 20 Mines or 20 Clinkers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.